2023 Popcorn Information Coming Soon
2022 Popcorn Information
The Longhorn Council is committed to helping your Scouts fund their adventures through the 2022 Popcorn Sale. Our team is available to assist if you have any questions before, during or after the sale. If there is anything we can do to make your sale more successful, please let us know.
- Longhorn Council Popcorn Sale Overview – A five-page overview of the 2022 Popcorn sale
- Trail’s End Kernel Guidebook – Learn how to navigate the technology provided by Trail’s End. This includes how to place an order, manage your sale, and navigate the app.
- Kick Off Presentation – Slides from the July 30th Popcorn Kick-Off Events
- Longhorn Council Popcorn Facebook Group – Join our Facebook group to connect with other Kernels, ask questions, discuss best practices, and find units for Popcorn transfers.
- Take-Order Form – Printed copies of the Popcorn Take-Order form are available for all units. Please contact your District Kernel and District Scouting Professional to arrange pick-up.
- 2022 Longhorn Council Storefront List – A list of storefronts that are available to reserve using the Trails End Leader Portal as well as stores that have asked for units not to contact them and stores that are available for units to contact directly.
November 4th & 5th – Take Order Distribution
November 14th – Popcorn Payment Due (Prizes when account is zero)
Longhorn Council Popcorn Contacts:
Joe Macy, Longhorn Council Popcorn Kernel
Bryant Butler, Director of Annual Giving
Kathy McLean, Popcorn Administrator & Finance
Every District has a team of volunteers and a member of the Longhorn Council’s professional staff that is available to help your unit succeed. If you have any questions, your District Kernel is a great first resource.
Christine Vollmer (Co-Kernel)
Heart of Texas
Leigh Ann Johnson McDowel