July 8, 2020, by Victor Rivera
Texas Education Agency Issues COVID-19 Planning Guidelines for 2020-2021
The Texas Education Agency (TEA) has issued planning guidance for the school year 2020-2021.
Be sure to review their informative guidelines. Their linked document will help answer some questions regarding back-to-school COVID-19 preventive practices and on-campus instruction procedures (click picture above or the link below).
Recap, as written in the linked document
This guidance addresses:
– On campus and virtual instruction
– Administrative activities by teachers, staff, or students that occur on school campuses or
– Non-UIL extracurricular sports and activities
– Any other activities that teachers, staff, or students must complete that cannot be
– Visits by parents and the general public
It is recommended that after-school providers and other programs that operate in conjunction with
campuses follow this guidance in coordination with the campus(es) they serve.
DFW Area Media Links of this TEA Guidance :
American Academy of Pediatrics: COVID-19 Planning Considerations: Guidance for School Re-entry <<click <<
Comments are closed.