January 18, 2020
LHC Commissioner Conference 2020, well-attended, check out a few pictures
The Longhorn Council Commissioner Conference on Saturday, January 18, 2020 at the Hurst Service Center was well-attended.
Thank you to our presenters, Scouters, staff, and special guests for making this a big success.
Some of our special guests for today’s event were:
- Eric Adams, Lowe’s Stores & Longhorn Council Scouter
- Anthony Berger, BSA National Director Cub Scouts & Longhorn Council Scouter
- Matt Walker, Area Commissioner
- David Hamilton, Assistant Area Commissioner
- Michael Cawood, Council President
- James Johnson, Deputy Scout Executive for Finance (#2 professional in our council)
- Crystal South, Scoutmaster, WB Staffer & High Adventurer
A special “Thank You” to our incredible LHC Commissioner, Ken Gordon, for leading the way!
Let’s make 2020 a fantastic Scouting year for all at Longhorn Council and beyond.
Comments are closed.