March 13, 2019
Council Pinewood Derby Race Results
Start your Engines!
Race on Saturday, March 2, 2019. A huge Thank You to Pack 4077 for managing the race!
2019 Overall Race Results.
Register for the Council Pinewood Derby online. Race is held at the Longhorn Activity Center, 5350 Basswood Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76137
Who can enter? Any Cub Scout or Cub Scout adult who preregisters for the race. Racers choose their check-in time and race time when they pre-register. Arrive, check-in, race, depart. The race is ongoing throughout Saturday and Sunday afternoon. Times are recorded electronically with winners announced on Monday, March 4th.
The race is ongoing throughout Saturday. Racers choose a check-in and race time for Saturday between 9:00 a.m. & 7:30 PM . Check-in Time is 30 minutes before your race time.
All Cars must pass inspection to qualify for the race. The inspection points are as follows:
- The car must have been made within the current year.
- The width of the car shall not exceed 2 ¾ inches.
- The car length shall not exceed 7 inches.
- The weight of the car shall not exceed 5 ounces.
- Axles, wheels, and body wood shall be as provided in the BSA kit. Car wheels/tires shall not be sharpened to a “V” rim (must be flat).
- Wheel bearings, washers, and brushing are prohibited.
- The car shall not ride on any kind of springs.
- Any details added must be within width, length, and weight limits.
- The car must be freewheeling with no starting devices.
- No loose material of any kind (such as a lead shot) allowed in the car,
- The official number on race day must be clearly marked and visible on both side of the car.
(For more information on rules and regulations refer to Cub Scout Grand Prix Guidebook).
Fees cover cost of trophies.
Fee: $15.00 per participant (for trophies) after Tuesday.
Congratulations to all racers.
By Rank: 2018 Race Results by Rank
Overall: 2018 overall Race Results