We want you to be a part of our Camp Staff!
Summer Camp 2022:
Being at camp for an entire week is a lot of fun, but do you know what’s even more fun? Being at camp all summer long!
If you are interested in joining our 2022 Summer Camp team at Worth Ranch, please complete the Camp Staff Application using the links below:
Position Descriptions can be found on the final pages of the application.
2022 Summer Camp Dates
Staff Week: May 29th-June 4th
Traditional Summer Camp: June 5th-June 25th
Adventure Weeks: June 26th-July17th
1. Longhorn Council is an equal opportunity employer. Previous employment history with Longhorn Council or any Longhorn Council summer camp is not a guarantee of future employment or a guarantee of priority placement. All positions require an interview with Longhorn Council prior to placement. Some positions within the camp structure may be reduced, depending on fluctuating camp program offerings. While position preference is considered, individuals are hired based on their qualifications and where their skills and talents can best serve youth and families. All members of Longhorn Council Staff, including temporary employees, are required to become registered members of the Boy Scouts of American and will be subjected to a criminal background check in accordance with the Boy Scouts of America and the State of Texas.
2. Behavior and Expectations – All Camp Staff members, guests and visitors are expected to always adhere to the Scout Oath and Law and in accordance with employment expectations communicated during the onboarding process for staff members.
3. All Longhorn Council Summer Staff members are expected and required to attend meetings, trainings, seminars and to participate fully in the onboarding and preparation process for providing a high-quality summer experience for others. Absences and allowances must be sought in advance and approved by leadership.
4. All employees will have opportunities to support areas outside of their general work assignment to ensure smooth operations and provide the highest quality experience for guests.
5. A Scouting background is not a requirement for employment.