In order to maximize your time at camp and enjoy your experience to the fullest, make sure you download the Leader’s Guide for your specific camp. Also, pay special attention to the specific Texas Youth Protection Requirements for adult.
Merit Badge signup will begin in May.
- Merit Badge selection for Week 1 (June 9-15) opens Friday, May 10, 6:00 PM
- Merit Badge selection for Week 2 (June 16-22) opens Friday, May 17, 6:00 PM
- Merit Badge selection for Week 3 (June 23-29) opens Friday, May 24, 6:00 PM
- Merit Badge selection for Week 4 (Jun 30-Jul 6) opens Friday, May 24, 6:00 PM
Texas Youth Camp Law Requirements
In order to meet the requirements of the Texas Youth Camp Law, all adults (18 and older) attending camp – even if they are substituting for part of a single day – must bring a completed copy of the Camp Adult Information Form. Units must also provide a roster of adults BEFORE arrival at camp.
1. Texas Camp Adult Roster. Enter the name, complete address, and DOB for each adult attending camp. MUST be turned in BEFORE arrival at camp.
2. Completed copy of Camp Adult Information Form for EACH adult attending camp for even one day.
All other visitors must be escorted by adults who have met these requirements, or they must provide all the required documentation to the camp director for the camp records.
Last Updated on by Jeff Peters