November 14, 2019
Busy LHC Weekend Ahead: University of Scouting, Popcorn Pickup, Mavs Scout Night
Longhorn Council has a busy weekend ahead.
Our University Of Scouting 2019 will be our featured event taking place this Saturday, November 16th from 8 AM – 4 PM.
If you missed registration, walk-ins are welcome.
Here is a Google drive link with maps and other useful information:
Keep up with any other information that may be posted by visiting the LHC University of Scouting Facebook page:
Take Order Popcorn Pickups will take place this weekend as well.
Before we get to the popcorn warehouse logistics, here a few items to know:
- Please do NOT bring cash, checks, or credit cards to popcorn pickups.
- You can mail check to Longhorn Council, BSA, PO Box 54190, Hurst, TX 76054.
- Make checks payable to “Longhorn Council” and pay by December 2, 2019.
- You may pay in person at any LHC Office. Your invoice is in your dashboard.
- Please pay with cash or check, credit transactions will be assessed an extra 5%.
- Popcorn Rewards (Amazon) can’t be assigned until account is paid in full.
- Units can’t pay electronically despite the fact the dashboard makes it seem like you can.
- Email [email protected] with any popcorn account questions. (She may refer you to Trails End customer service.)
- Helpful support links can be found here: https://support.trails-end.com/support/home
- Our LHC IHUB Popcorn Channel can provide other useful information: https://longhorn.ihubapp.org/c/popcorn/
Let’s move on to Take Order Pickups.
Units picking up at our Waco LHC Office, 300 Lake Air Dr, Waco, TX 76710, have been advised to contact Field Director, Bryant Butler to set this up.
These are the units we have assigned to pickup at our Waco LHC Office:
Other units picking up at Waco LHC Office:
Chisholm Trail, Troop 216.
Chisholm Trail, Troop 153.
Indian Nations, Pack 308.
ALL other Districts and units are assigned to the Coppell, TX warehouse.
Driveline Retail Merchandising
700 Freeport Pkwy
Coppell, TX 75019
Take Order pickups for Non-Waco units, are scheduled for:
Friday, November 15th from 3 PM to 8 PM.
Saturday, November 16th from 8 AM to 12 PM.
*Units assigned to the Coppell, TX warehouse were advised to pick a time slot for pickup.*
Here is the sign-up link that was used by Non-Waco units:
Saturday, November 16th at 7:30 PM will be the first of two Scout Nights with the Mavs.
A portion of ticket sales comes back to our LHC Community.
Low-cost food bundles will be available and Commemorative Scout patches will be available.
Be sure to identify that you are from Longhorn Council during check out…
Have a safe and fun weekend!
Comments are closed.