Cub Scout Day Camp
Creepy Crawlies Day Camp 2017
Your summer destination for outdoor adventures and Cub Scout FUN. A week of outdoor fun for Cub Scouts & parents with all your favorite Creepie Crawlies: bugs, critters, giant prehistoric bugs, dino digs, and BB guns, archery, hiking, crafts, games, outdoor skills, advancement, & more!
|June 5th week||Early Reg. Deadline: May 15th
|Brazos Valley||Weatherford||June 5-9 9:00am – 4:00PM|
|Chisholm Trail*||Belton – Camp Tahuaya||June 5-9 T 4:00PM – 8:00PM|
|Frontier Trails||Denton – Hills and Hollows||June 5-9 T 2:30PM – 8:00PM|
|Indian Nations*||Waco||June 5-9 8:00am – 4:00PM|
|Leon Valley||Killeen||June 5-9 T 3:00PM – 8:00PM|
|Mustang||Keller||June 5-8 8:30am – 4:00PM|
|Roadrunner||Euless||June 5-9 T 2:00PM – 8:00PM|
|June 12th week||Early Reg. Deadline: May 22nd|
|Cross Timbers||Arlington||June 12-16 T 4:00PM – 9:00PM|
|Silver Star (South)||SW Fort Worth||June 13-16 T 1:00PM – 7:00PM|
|Tejas||Kennedale||June 12-16 7:45am – 3:15PM|
|Tonkawa||Denton – Hills and Hollows||June 12-15 8:30am – 3:00PM|
|Topsanah*||Scout Barn, Flower Mound||June 12-16 T 2:30PM – 8:00PM|
|June 19th Week||Early Reg. Deadline: May 29th|
|Lakeview*||Grapevine||June 20-23 7:45am – 3:15PM|
|Mustang||Graham||June 19-23 9:00am – 3:00PM|
|Santa Fe||Cleburne||June 19-23 T 3:30PM – 8:30PM|
|Silver Star (North)||Azle||June 19-23 8:00am – 3:00PM|
|Trailblazer||N. Richland Hills||June 19-23 8:00am – 3:30PM|
An asterisk (*) indicates that the camp charges an additional location fee, and a T indicates that the camp is a twilight camp.
2017 Cub Scout Early Registration Fee is $98.00*. It includes Day Camp t-shirt, patch, cap, all program supplies and materials. Full Fee registrations are $108.00. A limited number of camperships are available. A few camps charge an additional $5 to $20 site fee to cover fees charged by the camp’s host facility.
- Adult staff and chaperones volunteering every day: No charge, one free t-shirt.
- Adult staff and chaperones not volunteering every day: $9 for t-shirt.
- Youth staff: $9 for t-shirt.
- Tot lot participants: $10
- Scroll down to register.
- Early registration ends on Monday, 3 weeks before each camp starts.
- Full Fee registration ends on Monday, 1 week before each camp starts. After that, you must call the day Camp Director.
- All Cub Scouts registered on time for day camp get a t-shirt for free.
- Adult staff and chaperones who ARE volunteering every day of their day camp get a t-shirt for free — if registered on time.
- Adult staff and chaperones who are NOT volunteering the whole week – registration fee is $9, for their t-shirt.
- Youth staff registration fee is $9, for their t-shirt.
- Extra t-shirts can be ordered under the Products tab in the registration system. Extra t shirts are available for Cub Scouts, for adults, and for youth staff, like Boy Scouts (red).
- Tot lot participants do not receive a t-shirt, but extra t shirts can be ordered for them. Just pick the right size from the Cub Scout list under the Products tab.
- All Cub Scouts registered for day camp get a Day Camp Hat for free.
- Extra Day Camp Hats can be ordered under the Products tab in the registration system (for anyone).
Youth Protection Training Required.
If you are volunteering at Day Camp, you are required by Texas law to attend a special in-person YPT class BEFORE you are allowed to participate.
HOW TO REGISTER
There are two ways to register Cub Scouts, adults, and youth staff online for day camp.
- Register as a Pack. The Pack’s Day Camp Rep can select youth and adults from their pre-loaded roster and add them to their day camp registration. The Pack Rep will not have to enter all the data for each person. Just fill in the blanks, like t-shirt sizes, emergency contact info, etc. The only people a Pack Rep will have to enter all registration information for will be those who were not registered at the end of March 2016. To register as a Pack using the Pack’s preloaded roster, the Pack’s Day Camp Rep must access the account using their Pack’s username and password. On the log-in page under “Already a Member?” just enter the Pack’s Username and Password. Pack Day Camp Reps can click here to contact the Camping Registrar for their unit access code if they don’t have it.
- Register Individually. Set up your own family’s registration account and enter all of the data for each person you are registering. (Folks making individual registrations do not have access to the preloaded unit membership lists.). Individual accounts generate their own username and password. On the log-in page under “Create a New Account” go to “Account Type” and select “Individual/Family.”
- WHAT YOU NEED: the info you’ll need to register.
- T-shirt Sizes
- family emails
- How to register TOT LOT:
- just enter any grade and rank – it isn’t used for anything.
- How to register Youth Staff:
- enter them as “Camper” (youth) on the Roster tab.
- you’ll have to enter a rank, but just pick one – it’s irrelevant.
- On the Event Registration tab click on “New Camper Registration.“
- Select “Youth Staff under 18” from the drop-down list under “2. Choose Participant Type.“
- enter them as “Camper” (youth) on the Roster tab.
- To begin registering, click on the name of a DAY CAMP below.
- Parent or guardian requirements:
- Tiger rank Cubs require daily attendance of a parent or guardian.
- Parents are needed for the week to ensure that 1 adult is present for every 5 boys in attendance. Please check with your Pack leaders or the Camp Directors to make sure there are enough adult volunteers to meet this guideline when registering.
Registration currently accepts credit cards, debit cards, and online checks. If you are bringing in a church check, save the registration in your “Cart,” print out the “Cart,” and bring a copy of the “Cart” in with the check.